May 31, 2022 - reviewed by Ludwig’s Loving Life
Nice Quiet Stay
This was our first stay here. We stayed for 12 days. Very convenient to family. Very quiet during the week but the weekends were busy. Our site was #101 with pad. Our neighbors were seasonal and were there just for Memorial Day weekend very nice neighbors. Most sites are seasonal but well taken care of. There were a few seemed to be abandoned but wasn’t near us. Washers were $2 dryers start at .25. It is right off of 42 so you will hear some street noise but not bad . We stayed here in a 30ft Class A with tow. Plenty of room. We had lots of hummingbirds too which were fun to feed and watch. There is a stream there and heard it does flood if there is a lot of rain. We had rain but no problems just water by our car and saw some puddles. I’m sure it would have to rain for days to see a problem. Playground looks new, our grandson had a blast. Looks like they are making a doggy park too. We enjoyed our visit. Safe travels.
June 15, 2019 - reviewed by Kyle
Better Than Before
This is our 3rd stay here it’s getting better every year it’s fine for a weekend stay while going to knoebles. Beautiful stream behind some sites road is better than in previous years. Quiet and beautiful view of the stream. Mostly all seasonal campers are on their own road which is nice. Some sites hookups are at the rear so be sure to have a long sewer hose. All in all great place for the money
June 21, 2018 - reviewed by Gerald
This Is Our Take!!
Our review isn’t gonna reveal any secrets, because if people stay they’ll see it/things for themselves.
1. There are a number of abandoned campers.
2. A number of campers have roof damage from fallen tree branches or trees. Well over half of the trees are dead or are dying!!
3. If there’s a lot of rain forecasted or sudden you best better be on top of it, because if your camper floats down stream, causing a a damn you won’t know.
4. An older lady in a convertible drove through looking for younger strapping dudes for sex ( Pipeline workers ) yelling she’s crack whore and is willing to give free BJs.
5. The roads through the campground are terrible, they say they’ll fix the roads, but only fill one hole a month.
6. The water lines are too close to the surface of the ground or are just plain visible!!!
7. The “fishing”ponds are black “thickly like oil” with a smell of sewage. They even look the same after a heavy rain or flood.
8. The weeds are unsightly!!
Just to name a few..